So, does that mean you and I shouldn't have "dressalike" Friday lunches anymore? I thought next week was denim shorts and pink shirt day?
I would dress like you if I was special enough to be a friend on your list! hahahaha
Hey Amy - I don't know if you remember me but we were in the same ward when we were girls. Tamra Wagner but it is Woolsey now. I found your blog while hopping and it looks like you have some really great kids. It must be fun having all boys!!!
uhm wait is it not okay to dress the same any more. Crap I missed that memo :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, does that mean you and I shouldn't have "dressalike" Friday lunches anymore? I thought next week was denim shorts and pink shirt day?
I would dress like you if I was special enough to be a friend on your list! hahahaha
Hey Amy - I don't know if you remember me but we were in the same ward when we were girls. Tamra Wagner but it is Woolsey now. I found your blog while hopping and it looks like you have some really great kids. It must be fun having all boys!!!
uhm wait is it not okay to dress the same any more. Crap I missed that memo :)
Post a Comment