OHHHHH!!!! I know you are making that for the dear people you visiting teach. That new one you got a few months ago that no one else wanted may be in particular need of homemade jam!!!
I need some invites to this kind of stuff. I don't even know HOW to jam. I'll see you tomorrow.
Okay - now your blog is just intimidating ! Good Grief - I'll never catch up !! So fun to see though - I love the pic of Nat and Chunk !!
Ummmm, how do I get some of that heavenly Jam!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OHHHHH!!!! I know you are making that for the dear people you visiting teach. That new one you got a few months ago that no one else wanted may be in particular need of homemade jam!!!
I need some invites to this kind of stuff. I don't even know HOW to jam. I'll see you tomorrow.
Okay - now your blog is just intimidating ! Good Grief - I'll never catch up !! So fun to see though - I love the pic of Nat and Chunk !!
Ummmm, how do I get some of that heavenly Jam!!!
Post a Comment