Right? I love how Char Char and Chunky thought it was obviously a "water park" for them to romp and play in. Too bad we could only stand it for a few minutes.
Too cute! Crazy weather huh?!Tell Britton congrats on his solo!
Until you have lived in Utah where we still haven't seen Spring you can't complain about your weather. The weather here SUCKS!
This is why I don't live in Utah!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Right? I love how Char Char and Chunky thought it was obviously a "water park" for them to romp and play in. Too bad we could only stand it for a few minutes.
Too cute! Crazy weather huh?!
Tell Britton congrats on his solo!
Until you have lived in Utah where we still haven't seen Spring you can't complain about your weather. The weather here SUCKS!
This is why I don't live in Utah!
Post a Comment