
So I'm sad. My Dr. Pounds is retirering. I'm losing the job I've had for 15 years. Ok, so for the last 11 years I've only worked about 4 to 6 days a YEAR but so what it was a job. I'm useless to anyone else unless they are a left handed periodontist. I know, I don't have a lot of options here. Thanks to Dr. Pounds for 15 great years!

Are those great glasses or what?

There's Big Daddy!

This is Dr. Pounds and his 2nd Wife, just kidding it's Barbara who works the front desk. (but she does spend more time with him then his wife!)

This is a fake smile. I'm NOT a morning person.
2 comments:
Awww. Well, maybe you can do lunch with him a couple times a year?
I'm so sad to see him go. Thanks to you for getting me a job with him. Some of the best times in my life! The Pounds and Barb will always have a special place in my heart. Such wonderful people that I miss so much!
Post a Comment