
I told you I have GREAT girlfriends! Thanks to Tawnya and her daugther Emily for bringing me two more things off my favorites list. I'm telling you girls, everyone needs to put up a list. I actually did it for my husband. My thinking behind this was to make it easier for him to buy me gifts for Christmas, mom's day or my B-day. SO I'M TAGGING EVERYONE TO PUT UP A FAVORITES LIST!!
5 comments:
I feel like such a slacker - but I have flour now so we're back in business !
I did it! Check out my list.
Liesl
Hmmm. I like the way you think!
Treats are great but my "favorite thing" out of the picture is the beautiful granite counter top. Do you think anyone would buy that for me if I put it on a list?
Okay - I did mine !
Post a Comment