I wish I could have hung out with you guys sometime this summer. It looks like you all had sooo much fun. Although last week in CArlsbad was pretty nice too.
You need to come home - You're the only one I can truly count on to give me something new to look at on her blog on a daily basis ! At the risk of sounding like my kids . . ."I'm bored !" (I have to wait for Natalie to finish Breaking Dawn before I get a chance to read it !)
Thanks for the info. I was looking at the wrong place. By the way, I can't believe how fast you are at putting the pics into your blog space. I checked that day right after I came back from the pool looking for the calender.
4 comments:
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I can't believe you posted those so quickly. It was fun. Have fun in San Diego. We will see you when you get back.
I wish I could have hung out with you guys sometime this summer. It looks like you all had sooo much fun. Although last week in CArlsbad was pretty nice too.
You need to come home - You're the only one I can truly count on to give me something new to look at on her blog on a daily basis ! At the risk of sounding like my kids . . ."I'm bored !" (I have to wait for Natalie to finish Breaking Dawn before I get a chance to read it !)
Thanks for the info. I was looking at the wrong place. By the way, I can't believe how fast you are at putting the pics into your blog space. I checked that day right after I came back from the pool looking for the calender.
Post a Comment