Hi everyone, my name is Britton and I'm running for Activities Directior.
These are the top 10 reasons you should vote for me.....
#10..I can play the Wii for hours.......This shows that I have focus.
#9..I like to make Origami..............This shows that I'm Creative.
#8..I learned to play the Guitar........This shows that I'm dedicated.
#7..I handed out friendship bracelets...This shows I'm friendly
#6. I've tried alot of Sports..........This shows that I'll try anything once.
#5..I'm in the school.chorus............This shows that I have good ears to listen.
#4.. I really like Math.................This shows I'm a problem solver.
#3..I rarely shut up....................This shows that I will be heard at meetings.
#2.I alway order the Same Soda..........This shows that I am loyal
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR ME IS....
#1 BRITTON'S MY NAME AND FUN IS MY GAME!!!
WHO HERE WANTS TO HAVE FUN????????
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'd vote for him in a heart beat. Where do I sign up as a campaign volunteer. Seriously! Go Britton!! Woot, woot. (I see Em use this term and assumer it means GOOD, EXCITING, ETC.)
you rock britton:'0 !!
-from nathan
Congrats Britton !! We're so proud of you !!
Woot Woot! Good usage up there mom. And I am just hoping that you got this on video tape. Pleaskthanks post that soon.
Post a Comment