awwww....undies are overrated. let him go commando!
I had a similar fight to get him into the bathtub ! He wanted no part of it (but he was covered with popsickle and dirt) needless to say - I won too but I think there was some bribery involved !
yes that is how you spell bribery - it looks funny doesn't it ? but I even double checked!
I would love for him to go commando, but he screams for his diaper!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awwww....undies are overrated. let him go commando!
I had a similar fight to get him into the bathtub ! He wanted no part of it (but he was covered with popsickle and dirt) needless to say - I won too but I think there was some bribery involved !
yes that is how you spell bribery - it looks funny doesn't it ? but I even double checked!
I would love for him to go commando, but he screams for his diaper!
Post a Comment