
This child came home from school and asked if he could have broccoli for his snack. To which I said, To dip in Ranch dressing?. No, he wanted it cooked. Trust me when I say,(stopping to take a drink of my Mr.pibb) He does not get his like of veggies from me. P.S. Liesl thanks for the Pibb. I'm on my second one!!
4 comments:
Everytime I serve broccoli my kids suggest that I save it for your kids. CRAZY ! At least John will eat it ! Unfortunately I don't think anyone wants the pieces that fall on the floor ! Enjoy Brady ! You're probably the healthiest one in your fam !
Super ewe. I detest broccoli. For some very strange reason my 4year old loves it......raw. At least there is one of us, right?
Give that kid kudos for his strange love of broccoli. Kevin's kids love it too but other than that--nope--don't know any kids who like broccoli.
Have that boy tested straight away. That is not in the "normal range" that they speak of all the time. I'm guessing there is some kind of medicine he can take to overcome this.... like Smarties or doughnut holes.
Post a Comment