Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our IHOP breakfast club!!

Dana,Paige,Sara,Alex,Liesl,Me and Chunky
I knew Liesl would love this one! Your Welcome!

4 comments:

Memzy said...

Ok, now that you've posted pics I'm going to have to ditch my gym class at least ONCE to join you girlers.

Jonesy said...

Do I have to have a three year old to come ? I could bring Bella if that's the admission price - I'd feel left out if I was just sitting there with no one elses food to cut up ! (Oh ya - Liesl was there - I'll cut up your food Liesl!)

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I was just gonna ask if Memzy was "too cool" for your breakfast club but she answered my question.

Just so you know, if I lived there, I'd totally ditch the gym & go... EVERY time. (if I were invited, that is, which I'm totally not assuming I would be, I'm just sayin')

Tenney Family said...

kellie, you can cut up my food, just keep your paws off my stuffed french toast! and oh ya, i ditched my morning run for the breakfast club....no, really i did!!!