Chunky's 1st Halloween. He went as a new born baby.(Robert wouldn't let me dress him up like a little girl.) This pumpkin took Robert a couple hours to complete. He's never done one like it again. Brady won the most huggable costume at the ward Halloween party when he was 4.
5 comments:
OK--loved the 1st picture. Adorable. The pumpkin was unbelievable and-------how long did it take to get the green out of Brady's hair?
I think he went to church with green hair a couple of days later.
Green hair at church is awesome. Thanks for having us tonight. It was fun!
ps. that website I told you about is "Cafe Press". There are hundreds of options. Check it out.
I am new at this and hope this posts ok. Grandma remembers how cute Brady looked as the green hunk. I hope everyone had a safe and fun halloween.
Post a Comment