Chunky got mad at me for pulling him off of the jungle gym at the school.( Britton was getting ready to run and I had to help mark laps.) So he went over to the fence to pout. His good buddy Alex went over to try and make him feel better.
A true friend will be a friend even (or especially) when you're pouting !! (an even truer friend will bring you chocolate !) What a sweet boy ! I feel sorry for Chunk - he just never gets his way !! His mom is always making him get down from stuff, not letting him run in the Walmart Parking lot, and worst of all - making him wear underwear. No wonder he's got that pout down so good !
5 comments:
A true friend will be a friend even (or especially) when you're pouting !! (an even truer friend will bring you chocolate !) What a sweet boy ! I feel sorry for Chunk - he just never gets his way !! His mom is always making him get down from stuff, not letting him run in the Walmart Parking lot, and worst of all - making him wear underwear. No wonder he's got that pout down so good !
I know his Mom is MEAN!!!
Mean mommy. ::snicker:: I love Alex trying to cheer him up. Classic.
Such a sweet picture!
Hi Amy !! I love your family photo as the header. Your boys are getting so big ... esp the youngest ... man - he looks so different. Super cute !!
Post a Comment