What time of the day or night was I born? The closest person to the time will be the winner. The winner will receive something off their Fav list.( If they have one) Mom you really can't play this one, Sorry.
I'm going to say 9:23am because this is the time that I wait for before calling you in the morning. (or there abouts)
John says 11:04 pm - but he doesn't have a favorites list yet (although he does have a blog now - he said "this is kinda fun")so because this is a community property state - his win is my win right ?
No Marci - you can't play - (although I have no idea what time of day my sister was born !! - you should get a prize because you actually know !!but I don't think I've seen a favorites list for you have I ?)
I don't think I have my own favorites anymore--it's whatever the kids have left over, I get. You know the story... Thanks for wondering though, Kel. I like that kind of harrassment. :)
14 comments:
I'm going to say 9:23am because this is the time that I wait for before calling you in the morning. (or there abouts)
John says 11:04 pm - but he doesn't have a favorites list yet (although he does have a blog now - he said "this is kinda fun")so because this is a community property state - his win is my win right ?
I wanna play! Can I?
No Marci - you can't play - (although I have no idea what time of day my sister was born !! - you should get a prize because you actually know !!but I don't think I've seen a favorites list for you have I ?)
and by the way Marci - that was more harassment - !!
I'm going to say 1:05 A.M. You look like an early bird to me :)
3:32pm.
I got this.
4:00 pm. And dark chocolate covered almonds from Trader Joe's kthanks.
How about 6:30 a.m.
I don't think I have my own favorites anymore--it's whatever the kids have left over, I get. You know the story... Thanks for wondering though, Kel. I like that kind of harrassment. :)
I am going to say 6:24 pm. Am I Right! :)
I will post the winner tomorrow moring! Thanks for playing!
And the Winner is..... Tracy!!! I was born on Oct. 5, 1972 @ 4:18am. Congrats Tracy, I hope you have a Fav list!!!
You've never been up that early since !!
11:07pm i know how you hate to get up early!!
Post a Comment