Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kellie gave me the idea for Chunky's Costume. Great idea huh?

6 comments:

Memzy said...

That's the best costume EVER. Obviously a perfect fit.

Clay and Kayde said...

hey it's kayde watson. I love your blog. i miss you guys. our blog is thewatsonbrood.blogspot.com

Carol said...

How perfect is THAT!!! Halloween is such a fune time for kids. Enjoy.

Tracy said...

Did you make the costume??? You obviously have a very Molly Mormon side! Actually, I've been thinking how much fun it used to be to see the inventiveness of peoples (mom's) imaginations in creating their own costumes. Now, we just have those poorly made, stretchy material costumes. AND they are so expensive--I know because I bought two of them for my kids...

Haines 5 said...

What a riot! Seriously though...you are so going to give your kid a complex! This comes from a very credible source...the former "Ms. Piggy".

Race Fam said...

His costume looked so cute on him! Hopefully he'll wear it for you on Halloween! :)