Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things that gross me out...

So yesterday I take the kids to Rite aid to get ice cream cones. We get Chunky's cone first and he standing behind me eating it while I'm getting the others their cones. Just as I'm getting ready to pay I notice Chunk is getting down on the floor. Before I can figure out what he's doing and stop him, he LICKS the floor. I FREAK!! I hate germs!! I'm kind of OCD about it actually. Well I appreciate the fact that he was trying to clean up the ice cream he dripped on the floor, I guess I need to teach him the correct way to do that. At least the Rite aid employees enjoyed the show. One of them was laughing so hard she was crying. It alway funny when it's not your child doing gross stuff.

8 comments:

Haines 5 said...

You know...I said to myself, "Do you really want to read something with that title because you know it's not going to be good." So I did anyway, and I feel the need to go brush my tongue now....

Emily and Kenny said...

I just got called into the YW in my ward. I was think of you and what an awesome leader you were. I don't remember much of young womens, but I do remember the fun we had. Thanks for your example.

P.S your boys are such little studs!

Case said...

His actions will build his imune system up, so just think how healthy he we will be now. By the way, Stella licked the table at Dewars the other night when we were celebrating Honor Roll for Sierra. I'm sure she got not only her icecream drip but others as well. They keep life interesting.

Christa said...

Oh I am with you on that one. That is just vile!

Kaylee was looking at your blog with and pointed to chunky and said, "My Friend".

SAS said...

That it sick. It made me think about the millions of sick things mine have done, like one day we were at a shady resturant, I look over and Zach and Jake both had mouthfuls of gum they had picked off from under the tables. I want to beat them and then srcub thier mouths out with soap--I probably did!

SAS said...

Why don't proofread before I send? Why doesn't the comment section have spellcheck? I sound illiterate. Did I spell that right?

The Graffs said...

Oh....I thought my kids were the only ones that did things like that. Oh well...it just builds their immune systems!!!!

palacios5 said...

I just sent my kids to brush their teeth and rinse with mouthwash. I'm not even a germ freak and that grossed me out!!