Saturday, October 4, 2008

You got me Memzy! I cant believe planning this has gone on for months and no one said anything.

I have the best friends ever. I'm sorry if I was kind of numb last night. It's just weird to have everything be about me. I don't know what to do with myself. I had a wonderful time. I'm sooo very grateful for my friends. I thanks Heavenly Father for you often. I don't know how I would get through life without you guys. I HEART you all!!!

5 comments:

cyndi said...

WOW it sounds like you had an amazing time! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. . . Happy Birthday!

The Graffs said...

Amy....I was so sad we couldn't be there. My mom's b-day was that day and my brother came up from Orange County. I was hoping to get away for a little bit, but couldn't. I hope you had a great time and have a great b-day. I hope all went well with Michael babysitting????

Memzy said...

For once you need to just let it be about YOU. Believachoo me, as soon as I upoad these pics there gonna be a whopper of a post!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Happy Burfday Girlfriend! You deserve it.

Jonesy said...

We luv ya sis !! And we're just so thrilled that we "gotcha"