Friday, December 5, 2008
Grandma's snowman
As long as I can remember My Grandma use to put out a little snowman every year for Christmas. It had a red hat and scarf on. We would always flip down the brim of the hat when we would walk by it as a joke on my Grandma. ( I think my Dad started doing this as a child) Anyways Chunky reminded me of the snowman with his hood flipped up so I took a picture of it for my family. Does anyone know what happened to the snowman?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hope I get a real life christmas card with that pic on it cuz those are so cute!! Sorry we missed eachother today. Good luck tonight!
The snowman is at Mom and Dad's house. It goes up on the mantle every Christmas so Dad can pull the hat down.
OK--I could steel that little boy. He's absolutely darling and worth his weight in fun. Lucky you, to have such sweet boys.
Post a Comment