Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Thank you for sharing your Girl time with me!!
Thank you to Liesl and my Sister Marci for sharing their daughters with me. I went down to LA with the Luthis to go Formal shopping for the girls and then to the American girl Cafe for lunch with Rissa and Julia. I wish I would have had more time to shop for formals but I had fun just being with the girls.
One happy girl!!
After taking two little girls to a public bathroom and having them touch EVERYTHING, I understand why Heavenly Father didn't send me a daughter. It's ALMOST more than I can take! I finally just turned around and looked away!!
Lunch in the American Girl Store Cafe. So cute!!!! It was just like a tea party. It almost bought tears to my eyes. Thanks for inviting Aunt Mimi Rissa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So glad you had a fun "girlie" day. You deserve it!!
What a fun day!!! I'm so glad you got to go. Can't wait to say hi to Marci and kids.
Post a Comment