You have to have one of these pictures.
I'm not a big fan of the beach. The worst part is hauling everything down to the beach and then 2 hours later hauling it all back. Pismo is great for the fact that you can drive on to the beach open the back hatch and your done. Love that!
Chunky land surfing
Robert and Britton Boogie boarding




4 comments:
Awesome pictures--makes me wish I were on the beach right now. Good suggestion--we might try it.
That's what I love about California! If it is cold where are, all you have to do is drive 2 hours to find perfect weather!
OK I'm really missing home now!!! I LOVE the beach!!! What a fun day! Playing in the snow and snowboarding is fun but the beach AHHH the BEACH!!!! I bet the waves were huge because of the moon! I know last week they said the moon was the fullest it will be all year, and close. It was huge that night! (Can't remember which night but we loved it!) We sure miss our preschool buddies!
That pulling the car up right on the beach really does it for me. No hauling all that stuff. PERF.
Post a Comment