Way to go Mom. Kudos
I soooo feel your pain. Brains just turned his in 2 weeks ago.
Nice Job Amy, I mean Britton. We,Zach, are still working on ours,his and I am sure we will get it done sometime before school starts Mon. Feb 3 by 8am when it is due. Just for the record-I HATE SCIENCE PROJECTS!!!!!
Yeah- I am so not looking forward to that yet. I have another year right!
Science fair projects are right up there with going to the dentist for a root canal. It was nice to get it turned in, until next year!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go Mom. Kudos
I soooo feel your pain. Brains just turned his in 2 weeks ago.
Nice Job Amy, I mean Britton. We,Zach, are still working on ours,his and I am sure we will get it done sometime before school starts Mon. Feb 3 by 8am when it is due. Just for the record-I HATE SCIENCE PROJECTS!!!!!
Yeah- I am so not looking forward to that yet. I have another year right!
Science fair projects are right up there with going to the dentist for a root canal. It was nice to get it turned in, until next year!!!
Post a Comment