Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our 14th 'Family'Anniversary

So I was telling Britton and Brady yesterday morning that it was Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary that day. Britton makes the comment that lets change it to our Family anniversary so that we could all go to dinner. I kind of laughed, but it made me think. It really is our Family anniversary. After all it's the day we started our family. So we went to dinner with everyone. (Next year Rob and I are taking it back!!)
At PF Changs they give the Kids these bending, sticky,plastic sticks you can shape into anything. Way cooler then crayons!
Britton got two fortune cookies. Is that a sign of luck?

3 comments:

grandma gayle said...

Oh, I love it, a Family Anniversary. Good luck in getting it back for a while. Congratulations on 14 great years, where did the time go. Seems like just yesterday that I placed a call for Robert to Amy and then left the room so he had to do the talking. Who knew where that call would take you. Great Places!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to all of you!
Grandma and Grandpa Talbot

Tracy said...

14 years, really?? Rick and I are going on 17 in June -- but we are sooo much older that my pal Amy! It's good to have it all dialed in at your age -- then you really can have fun when the kids are older/out of the house.

And congrats on 14 years -- marriage is NOT for sissies!