I found Elmo asleep on the stairs the other day looking like this. When I questioned Chunky about it he told me that Elmo got hurt. That poor dog is almost 13 years old and has to puts up with so much.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We love you Elmo, you are special to us too. Grandma and Grandpa Talbot
I'm trying not to turn GREEN with envy...do you think you will get sea sick? Oh no, you can't blog while you are gone---what will we do???????????????????????????
3 comments:
We love you Elmo, you are special to us too.
Grandma and Grandpa Talbot
So is Elmo getting a break while you kiddos are cruisin'? Have a fabulous time! Enjoy every minute.
I'm trying not to turn GREEN with envy...do you think you will get sea sick? Oh no, you can't blog while you are gone---what will we do???????????????????????????
Post a Comment