Friday, April 10, 2009
Grandma's sewing machine
My sewing machine got broke(Chunky)about a year ago. Everytime I needed to sew something I ended up at Kellie's house. Which has been a lot of fun, but not as easy as having your own machine. So I decided I wanted to make Easter ties for my boys. I was going to ask my Mom if I could sew them over there and then it came to me....My Grandma's sewing machine was in my parents garage. It's been there since she passed away 6 and a half years ago. No one took it because Marci and I had our own. My Dad said he just couldn't throw it away. I'm very glad. I have so many wonderful memories of sewing outfit with my G-ma with that machine. I was just praying it would still work after all these years. It worked greated and I remembered how it thread it and everything. So thanks to my parents for giving me such a wonderful gift. It reminds me that my G-ma is still here watching over me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment