Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's about time...

I'm so proud of us. It's only taken 11 and a half years of having children to start doing family night. Oh we've done what WE call family night, but not what it's suppose to be. You all know what I'm talking about. You go shopping, watch TV, play a game, ect.. together on Monday night and you get ice cream at the end and call it family night. So we've been going for five weeks strong now and so I thought it was time to make the FAMILY NIGHT Board. The best part is when Chunky conducts the meeting. He 'turns the time over to...' really well. giggle

4 comments:

Memzy said...

Love it!

Carol said...

Congratulations. Yes, I am proud of you. Don't sell yourself short on the previous 13 years of super fun FHE's. They totally count.

Renée said...

I love this board Amy-- I've been looking for one for- well-- how long have we had kids? This is it! Way cool. Tell me, show me, teach me!!

Julie said...

Love the board, tell my the skinny. You buy, you make, I can handle it