So a few of us families got together for a Kickball game on Monday night. It ended up being kids vs. Adults. It was a lot of fun. Charlie and Breyson laying down on the job. Emily makes it to first!
I'll join in - even thogh the only thing I wanted to rock that night was a rocking chair ! (And I still managed to get one run huh ?) This was a fun night though - let's do it again soon !
5 comments:
I rawked that kick like nobody's business.
Am I right?
thought so
Don't mind me I'm just having my own little conversation with myself.
Yes Girlfriend you totally Rocked it!! (not minding you at all)
I'll join in - even thogh the only thing I wanted to rock that night was a rocking chair ! (And I still managed to get one run huh ?) This was a fun night though - let's do it again soon !
Post a Comment