My Hubbie totally surprized me with an Awesome mixer. (this is my Vanna pose)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mom's Day
The day started off bad by Chunky throwing up at 8:15.(If he would have just done it a half hour eariler I could have slept in) Then again a half hour later. Then just to feel like he was a part of the party Elmo threw up as well. I'm hoping this isn't a trend and Britton and Brady start in too. But, I LOVE Mother's day cards. They are the best. My favorite part of Brady's card is the part about being an Outstanding shopper.(giggle) Britton made me a origami flower that Chunky bought from Him to give to me and a origami yellow dolphin. I love everything. (except the throw up)
My Hubbie totally surprized me with an Awesome mixer. (this is my Vanna pose)
My Hubbie totally surprized me with an Awesome mixer. (this is my Vanna pose)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment