Sunday, May 17, 2009

You know you have a great Teacher when....

This is Brady's 3rd Multiplication picnic. The top three fastest from each of the third grade classes received an award. Well Brady got 4th place in his class. He was pretty sad. His teacher went to all the other 3rd grade teachers and explained that she had a child in her class that has struggled with reading this year but excels at math. He only missed 3rd place by 2 problems and would they consider having 4 from each class receive the award instead of three. I don't want you to think that this teacher came and told me what she had done, she didn't. I figured it out when Brady came home and told me the top FOUR from each class would get the award. So I went to her and told her I had a feeling that she had something to do with the top FOUR thing. (she giggled and then told me) She even said that one of the other teacher said she wanted to keep it at three kids.(I'm grateful Brady didn't get THAT teacher.) Anyways, I'm grateful for great teachers who really do their job and More. Thank you Mrs. Tucker!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Brady ROCKS!!!!!

Renée said...

I love those teachers.. wish there were more of them in this world. Congrats to Brady. :-)

Julie said...

What an awesome teacher. Could it have anything to do with the name??? Just asking!