Neighbors from when we lived in Ambertion...1978 to 1988. We spent soooo many hours with these girls. One lived next door and the other lived across the street. It's funny the different things that each of us remembered. Both their families still live in the same houses.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Marci's reunion.....I was her date!
I've decided that I need to be a personal shopper cuz my sister looks HOT and I dressed her. Maybe I should have finished my degree in fashion?
Neighbors from when we lived in Ambertion...1978 to 1988. We spent soooo many hours with these girls. One lived next door and the other lived across the street. It's funny the different things that each of us remembered. Both their families still live in the same houses.
Neighbors from when we lived in Ambertion...1978 to 1988. We spent soooo many hours with these girls. One lived next door and the other lived across the street. It's funny the different things that each of us remembered. Both their families still live in the same houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I need details. Call me.
I've decided I need your camera because my pictures don't come out like that. :) We've come a long way from the "Rainbow Sisters"! Thanks again for being such a hot date! :)
That's two of the hottest chicks I've seen in a long while. Darling girls, darling!!!
Why does one family get all the looks?? Y'all look awesome!
Cutest red dress ever! - and the petite brunette girl looks pretty stunning as well. :-) Since your sister doesn't live here, you can tell me where you found the red dress so I can go buy one too. Or maybe I should just let you go and pick something out for me. lol
I got it at Ross maybe a year ago. I wore it on our cruise but I didnt look like that in it. maybe the 6 inches she has on me might have something to do with it?
You guys look amazing...hope it was fun!
Post a Comment