Thursday, May 15, 2008

Girlfriend this ones for you!!

In honor of The New Kids On The Block reunion tour I have put our favorite song on my blog. Rock on Girlfriend!
They will be on the Today show tomorrow!! Everyone else stop acting like you didn't like them because you know you did!!!

7 comments:

Memzy said...

Um, Girlfriend. You and I are one! You didn't read my blog back then but I posted a link to their "we're back" announcement a few weeks ago. I can't believe we haven't discussed! And you know if they ever come on tour nearby you and I are going. Just plan on that.

Haines 5 said...

Why do I instantaneously feel 12 again the second that song starts?!

Br Boys said...

You were 18 and I was 16. Remember I made Bill buy me their tape for my 16th b-day. He hated that.

Memzy said...

Let's make bets to see how long until Marci starts posting on a blog. I give her 3 weeks at most.

SAS said...

That was one of the greatest concerts I ever went to! Front row, Jordan and Jonathan in all their hottness. 20 years ago............

Br Boys said...

I'm soooooo jealous sas!!!

cyndi said...

Mee too.
I am jealous too. I wanted to go sooo bad but I was like 13 or 14 and parents were anti-concerts. So instead I just drooled over their picture while listening to my first cd. Hmm I think I still have it. :)