This is Brady and Andrew Graff trying to warm their skinny bodies. Chunky starts swim lessons in 2 weeks. He has to swim this year or I'm going to lose my mind.
Yours posts come at me so fast I can't keep up! 1. I'll have to take you up on that girls night out I think. 2. Char Char needs to learn to swim also this year! I can't wait for the lessons. 3. Have the best time with your sis. Enjoy every minute of it and make sure Robert calls if he needs help with the kids. 4. Are we still gonna do lunch on Friday?
Uhm are you serious he calls himself Chunky? That is hilarious!!! Seriously your boys are too cute-- Have fun on your vacation! I guess that is one of the perks of not having babies---you can leave them. Well at least for a little while.
I just knew you would have some new stuff on your blog!! I got the host too. I'm 27 pages in. Love all the pictures!! You definitely get the award for best mother's day present!
3 comments:
Yours posts come at me so fast I can't keep up!
1. I'll have to take you up on that girls night out I think.
2. Char Char needs to learn to swim also this year! I can't wait for the lessons.
3. Have the best time with your sis. Enjoy every minute of it and make sure Robert calls if he needs help with the kids.
4. Are we still gonna do lunch on Friday?
Uhm are you serious he calls himself Chunky? That is hilarious!!! Seriously your boys are too cute-- Have fun on your vacation! I guess that is one of the perks of not having babies---you can leave them. Well at least for a little while.
Hey Amy,
I just knew you would have some new stuff on your blog!! I got the host too. I'm 27 pages in. Love all the pictures!!
You definitely get the award for best mother's day present!
Post a Comment