You are too funny! Love the pics. Hope you have an awesome time on your first no kid vacation!! We'll talk Wed!!The picture of Natalie and Chuncky is too cute!
Have fun and tell Marci hello!
I'm sure these are tame in comparison to pictures you COULD post of Marci. I vote for that to be a future post.Have fun!!
Have a great time!!! Nice pictures. Didn't we all look like that in the 80's? Enjoy no kids for a few days (not your own at least)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are too funny! Love the pics. Hope you have an awesome time on your first no kid vacation!! We'll talk Wed!!
The picture of Natalie and Chuncky is too cute!
Have fun and tell Marci hello!
I'm sure these are tame in comparison to pictures you COULD post of Marci. I vote for that to be a future post.
Have fun!!
Have a great time!!! Nice pictures. Didn't we all look like that in the 80's? Enjoy no kids for a few days (not your own at least)
Post a Comment