We left the house at 8am and didn't come home till 9pm. We got makeovers,facials,waxing,toes,nails and lots and lots of shopping. I think we should make this a yearly event! Our husbands Rock!!!
Glad you made it back. I am soooo jealous that you got to spend time with your sister and have time to relax and shop WITH NO KIDS!!!! See you at pack meeting. (Yes its back to real life!)
The toes look awesome! Can't wait to see what you bought! Your husbands really do rock! I'm so glad you are having such an awesome time! I am looking forward to your next update!
4 comments:
Glad you made it back. I am soooo jealous that you got to spend time with your sister and have time to relax and shop WITH NO KIDS!!!! See you at pack meeting. (Yes its back to real life!)
your husbands DO rock! you look great :0) not to mention the handsome boys...
The toes look awesome! Can't wait to see what you bought! Your husbands really do rock! I'm so glad you are having such an awesome time!
I am looking forward to your next update!
Can you have your husband call mine! Please!! I so need one of those days!
Post a Comment