Thursday, August 7, 2008

Leave us a memory

So, on the Bullock's blog they asked their friends to leave funny memories they had of them. So We left one about Jason (Robert's mission comp.). They said to post this on our blog and they would leave one for us too. So I'm opening this up to anyone who knows us. Leave us a memory! The funnier the better and then post this on your blog and we'll leave one back. Thanks Amy

6 comments:

Memzy said...

Oooh, that's hard to pick. I'm gonna have to say buying pool toys at Big Lots and going to your swimming pool with the full intention of USING them......by ourselves..........as adults.

palacios5 said...

I will never forget when you went into labor with Breyson. We were laughing and couldn't stop. Do you remember that the admitting nurse didn't quite get what we were laughing at?? Honestly I don't remember either but we were having a great time and then I had to go home still pregnant. I was wishing I could have traded places with you.

Jonesy said...

Maybe tricking you into thinking I was a great bowler and then taking a dive when we were partners ? Or when we took all the kids out to eat at the bowling alley and it was like a three ring circus ? Lots of good memories at the bowling alley !

Case said...

I have to say New Years a few years back when you invited my family to join yours and others at your house. I thought it would be a great idea to buy a couple packages of those celebration popper things. The kids could use them at midnight to celebrate. They did love it but it looked like a giant confetti bomb exploded in your back yard. We just wanted to leave a great impression of us, and we did all over the place.

Christa said...

Funny memory would be after the fab. pinewood derby seeing you and sam wearing your scout uniforms to Cold Stone.

Bass Lake of course was a blast!

Oh and Sam's nickname. Bro. A

Jonesy said...

natalie here :)
and one of my memories is babysitting chunky and watching him dance and sing to all the wiggles songs.haha
knowing every single word...even if you couldnt understand any of them :)