FOR REAL!!! I started mine Sun after church, read all day Mon and finished 1:30 AM Tues. COULD NOT put it down!! I was actually looking at it today, and wanting to start over!!
I really liked this shot, it's shows that you have learned what us olders have learned along the way, you have to take time for yourself. It's called self-preservation. Bless you.
hi! this is cyndi's sister---she told me to look at your post--I LOVE IT!! and yes, jacob totally bugs! one question...did you take that picture yourself--you ARE good!! :D love your favorites list, too...totally gonna do it!
9 comments:
where are you? Can't wait to talk to about it.
FOR REAL!!! I started mine Sun after church, read all day Mon and finished 1:30 AM Tues. COULD NOT put it down!! I was actually looking at it today, and wanting to start over!!
I just finished last night and am now in a clinical depression because it is OVER. Now what am I going to read!?
I try to hide in my room, they all find me. It has taken me a bit longer, but will leave the computer and read the last 10 pages.
Have not had a chance to read but I am on the computer right now ignoring the children.
Loved it ! Best ending ever ! And yes . . my house is trashed, and my kids are REALLY tired of mac and cheese ! (John is too !)
I just finished it yesterday! By the end of the book Jacob won't bug!! Glad you are having a great summer!
I really liked this shot, it's shows that you have learned what us olders have learned along the way, you have to take time for yourself. It's called self-preservation. Bless you.
hi! this is cyndi's sister---she told me to look at your post--I LOVE IT!! and yes, jacob totally bugs! one question...did you take that picture yourself--you ARE good!! :D love your favorites list, too...totally gonna do it!
Post a Comment