The Ravine! Nate, Brady and Natalie on the toilet bowl! Chunky on the slides Sam is just one of the girls! The Boys! Look at those Babes! (Marci and Kari0 Amy and Chunky on the "Crazy" river. (as Bella called it) We love Edward!!! Chunky loved the slides
Okay so I am not a total prude or anything far from it--- in fact. So how does everyone feel about book 4 being read by 12,13, 14 yr old girls. Or has anyone not said anything about it? i am just curious. I am a little irritated they sell it at deseret book. And EVERYONE here in Utah is reading it. Including me and I like it (blush) but I still wouldn't want my daughter to read it!
3 comments:
Okay so I am not a total prude or anything far from it--- in fact. So how does everyone feel about book 4 being read by 12,13, 14 yr old girls. Or has anyone not said anything about it? i am just curious. I am a little irritated they sell it at deseret book. And EVERYONE here in Utah is reading it. Including me and I like it (blush) but I still wouldn't want my daughter to read it!
FUN DAY!!!
leave it to YOU girlfriend to post the pictures tonight after being exhausted from the day!
Great day! Great pictures! Finished the book last night!
Post a Comment