Friday, August 15, 2008

Star Wars

So today we went and saw Star Wars the clone Wars. I know the kids love it and that's why we went, But it is so painful to sit and watch it. I HATE and mean Strongly dislike star wars movies or anything to do with star wars. I just think it is so boring. So I got alot of texting done during the movie. I just wish I would have brought Breaking Dawn with me. (He He) The Kids did get to meet a storm trooper and their smiles were worth the pain.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Amy, Do you NOT have one of those small lights that clip to your book so you can read in the dark? Mental note to myself--buy a book light for Amy.
Carol

Jonesy said...

Next time I'll take the Star Wars movie - I actually like them - thank you for putting up with Nate - he loved meeting the storm trooper !

Robyn said...

Hey just so you know must husband is so horrible at righting back even though he checks the blog daily! Any hoo, we would love to get togethr when you guys come up so just let us know, it would be great to see you!

Memzy said...

I love Star Wars! We can't wait to go. You are such a good mom it's hard to keep up with you.