Is anyone else counting the HOURS until monday morning?
I'm a little stressed out this week. I've been staying up late every night (olympics)and then not being able to sleep. It's one of those weeks when eveything comes at once. I'm excited about school starting so I can finally slow down!!!
Amy, One question--where are you sending Breyson on Monday? Just kidding--I know he loves to hang out with you. With the other two at school, just think how much quieter he'll be? Girl--get some Jaimoca Almond fudge icecream already. It really works!
I got her covered last night with some choc buttermilk bundt cake. But come monday maybe we should have a little "celebration" of sorts for the girlfriends?
You background is to die for. Just writing to let you know that one of the teachers in primary (related to me) said that the primary songtime is great and that he loves the job you do. Oh am I going to miss seeing his cute face everyday.
8 comments:
little pink pills anyone ?
not to stress you out any further but what order exactly are your friends listed in ?
Amy,
One question--where are you sending Breyson on Monday? Just kidding--I know he loves to hang out with you. With the other two at school, just think how much quieter he'll be? Girl--get some Jaimoca Almond fudge icecream already. It really works!
I got her covered last night with some choc buttermilk bundt cake. But come monday maybe we should have a little "celebration" of sorts for the girlfriends?
AHHHHH! My kids have been in school all week!
I'm not only counting the hours, but now the minutes. I am ready for things to be normal again with a routine and a schedule.
I'm in on the celebration memzy ! Can it be at my house ? There will be lots of little ones - but they don't say much and they do what I say !!
You background is to die for. Just writing to let you know that one of the teachers in primary (related to me) said that the primary songtime is great and that he loves the job you do. Oh am I going to miss seeing his cute face everyday.
Post a Comment