Monday, September 22, 2008

The Best part of Camp Keep is........No 6th grade homework for a whole week!!!!!!!!!!

Last week was a Hard week for Britton. He spent about 3 hours a day on homework. Which means I spent 3 hours a day on homework. (You Moms know what I mean) The Great news is that he got a A+ on his spelling test. So I guess it was worth it. But honestly I don't know if I can keep up this pace?

4 comments:

Memzy said...

Take a deep breath and enjoy the week. I am cringing just thinking about all the studying and homework ahead for these kids. Didn't we already go through this ONCE already?

Race Fam said...

I'm not looking forward to helping my kids with homework as they get older! Even in third grade it's no fun!!

Carol said...

What a good Mom you are!! This is the time when your priority list changes a bit. Some stuff gets pushed to the back because some things are always in your face, important, loud, busy. . . . Thanks heavens for Ramona! You know what I'm talkin' about!

Case said...

I'm right with you there. It's hard to sit for long periods of time trying to make sure Sierra is doing or even understanding her homework. There are sooooo many other things that need to get done, but she needs help. Breakfast is a yes, camera is a no. It was a bummer that I found it.