Amazing how time flies. Britton is quite the young man. I can't wait to hear how Camp Keep goes.
I'm so jealous - I loved camp KEEP ! Natalie had a great time and Erin can hardly wait ! (just be prepared with the cold meds when he gets home because they all came home sick as dogs when Nat went !)
It is UNpossible that you have a kid old enough to go to camp KEEP.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Amazing how time flies. Britton is quite the young man. I can't wait to hear how Camp Keep goes.
I'm so jealous - I loved camp KEEP ! Natalie had a great time and Erin can hardly wait ! (just be prepared with the cold meds when he gets home because they all came home sick as dogs when Nat went !)
It is UNpossible that you have a kid old enough to go to camp KEEP.
Post a Comment