Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bowling with Jesus?

So we are bowling with the Allen and Liesl and we look up at our neighbors scoreboard and notice that we are bowling next to Jesus! What luck, Huh? The weird thing was that his score wasn't perfect, I guess even Jesus has off days!! (giggle, giggle)By the way the low score of 82 on our scores was Liesl. (your welcome)
Liesl and I ready to throw a strike!!

5 comments:

Jonesy said...

No worries Liesl - I'm sure you could beat me ! I guess bowling just isn't the game for us "intellectual" types !

Memzy said...

There seems to be a lot of Jesus' in Bakersfield.

ps. bowling is fun, especially when you're bad at it.

Tenney Family said...

love your family pics...you inspire me!! hey, i wanna bowl with jesus. i must really have a bunch of int-el-ect-elect....i'm really bad at bowling-i even took a class in college for fun. don't ask if i ever broke a hundred!

Jonesy said...

Isn't bowling like golf where you're shooting for the lowest score? OOOOH ! I've had the wrong goal all these years!

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

Thanks for all your support I guess I'll just have to rely on my other talents! I don't know how I could bowl so badly and still pull a muscle in the glute area!! Sad :(
Liesl