Those turned out so cute ! Go Britton !
You are the best mom ever. I can attest to that since Britton called from school today needing more bracelets and you already had them ready!
What a great idea to make those bracelets for everyone to remember his name! Sounds like maybe YOU have run for something back in the day?
Well, I can say hands down you are the better mom. You know that I wouldn't be making those bracelets. Maybe buying them but not making them.
I hope he wins!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those turned out so cute ! Go Britton !
You are the best mom ever. I can attest to that since Britton called from school today needing more bracelets and you already had them ready!
What a great idea to make those bracelets for everyone to remember his name! Sounds like maybe YOU have run for something back in the day?
Well, I can say hands down you are the better mom. You know that I wouldn't be making those bracelets. Maybe buying them but not making them.
I hope he wins!
Post a Comment