Everything is RAD. I love the new look of this place!
ps. I can't make wednesday breakfasts. That will seriously infringe on my gym classes. But lets plan on Friday for lunch about 11:30 or 12. I'll call you.
Amy, The pictures are awesome. How did you get them up on your blog so quickly? Are they professional? It was fun to see the entire Talbot Family in one place. Congrats!!
6 comments:
soooo cute ! love the new background too !
Everything is RAD. I love the new look of this place!
ps. I can't make wednesday breakfasts. That will seriously infringe on my gym classes. But lets plan on Friday for lunch about 11:30 or 12. I'll call you.
Great pictures!! they turned out so cute. Great that you were able to get them on the blog!!
The white shirts turned out cute. What a cute family.
Amy, The pictures are awesome. How did you get them up on your blog so quickly? Are they professional? It was fun to see the entire Talbot Family in one place. Congrats!!
Talbots's and more, great family photo, so glad you posted it. Just keep the photos coming.
Post a Comment