as a matter of fact it is the best zebra I've ever seen ! Only you would worry about your blog having a costume. My question is, how will you put it in your graveyard next year ?
HOW CUTE ARE YOU?? Love the idea of a costume! I would put one on mine, but I seem to be having trouble figuring out how to change stuff on my blog...like costumes.
3 comments:
as a matter of fact it is the best zebra I've ever seen ! Only you would worry about your blog having a costume. My question is, how will you put it in your graveyard next year ?
You're funny-I like the little bat & ghost floating around. Cute!
HOW CUTE ARE YOU?? Love the idea of a costume! I would put one on mine, but I seem to be having trouble figuring out how to change stuff on my blog...like costumes.
Post a Comment