I feel like mother of the Year. Poor Brady's eyesight is sooo bad! It's worst than my hubbies and I NEVER noticed! Sad huh? I think Memzy was the last one to claim the award, so hand it over!
I LOVE the glasses. It makes him look very hip and cool. Congrats Brady. Amy--practice ahead of time how you will respond when he loses/breaks them for the first time:)
for some reason I don't have your email-- whatever or it is lost in all the craziness of my email-- here are the blogs with the fun crafts that we have to do sometime http://signmeupsigns.blogspot.com/
and the other http://wallfrenzee.typepad.com/ she has a ton of stuff here is more http://wallfrenzee.typepad.com/photos/super_saturdaycraft_kits/index.html okay you are going to have to past and copy those sorry :)
8 comments:
Brady, you look so cool! I think those are the same glasses as cousin Natey. They'll make you smarter, you just watch! Love you, Aunt Marci
Ok, I HEART the glasses. He looks awesome! I'll bring over your trophy when we go to lunch tomorrow.
Brady, I like your glasses!!! Love Andrew
So Cool Brady - You'll be amazed at all the great stuff you can see now !!
So glad he can see now!! The glasses look great! Perfect choice.
I LOVE the glasses. It makes him look very hip and cool. Congrats Brady. Amy--practice ahead of time how you will respond when he loses/breaks them for the first time:)
Love the glasses- Very cute-- I mean cool. he looks so much older with them!
for some reason I don't have your email-- whatever or it is lost in all the craziness of my email-- here are the blogs with the fun crafts that we have to do sometime
http://signmeupsigns.blogspot.com/
and the other
http://wallfrenzee.typepad.com/
she has a ton of stuff here is more
http://wallfrenzee.typepad.com/photos/super_saturdaycraft_kits/index.html
okay you are going to have to past and copy those sorry :)
Post a Comment