Friday, October 10, 2008

Foto Friday.. Very late but Worth the Wait!!

Ok, so this my senior photo from the place you HAVE to go for the yearbook photo. It's so bad that my good friend Kevin (Menz big bro) said," This doesn't even look like you." I hate any picture that you have to turn your head sideways to see. Bad, Bad, Wrong!!!
This is just Bad!! I feel like he needs another little guy on the other shoulder with horns. When I came across this picture I was laughing so hard I was crying. Who would do this to another person? Just wrong on so many levels!!!
I had to redeem my hubbie. This one is totally cute! What a lucky gal I am!

8 comments:

The Graffs said...

Those are great!!!! Esp. the second one.....classic!

SAS said...

You guys are cute!

I will not be sharing mine--I'm not quite as cute. I might have to share Rob's for a HUGE laugh though...

Br Boys said...

Please share! You don't have to be cute, that's the whole point!! I didn't post MY cute Roxanne ones!!Cough them up!

Memzy said...

Feathered Hair.

Race Fam said...

I never noticed how much Breyson looks like you, especially in that picture. You have some great pictures of your husband when he was younger, LOVE the double image one!!!! Sweet!

Case said...

I think you should frame the double picture and place it on the wall for all to enjoy. It's a good thing I had just went to the restroom before going on here or there would have been a problem. hee hee.

Julie said...

I remember that girl! You were so dang cute, bangs and all. Although you didn't have anything on Shannon. It wasn't our fault! The 90's were cruel but at least we have moved on!

The Potter Pack said...

Those pic are hilarious !! I love it ... man, the 80s !! Hope you are doing well !!