Yesterday Kellie,Natalie and I spent the moring passing out yard signs for Prop 8. It was actually a lot of fun. Let's just pray that is passes. I don't want my children coming home from school talking about same sex marriage. Scary huh?
Amy, I have a couple of questions for you from a cute girl from my church. It is about your nephews that can sing. How old are they? Where do they live? And any other info your willing to give out. Thanks Marcie.
I ended up with a sign from Rosie for the lawn and discovered it is the only one on our small block of houses. I have a friend who belongs to a different church and they are also trying hard to stop prop8. It's kind of nice to have a common goal with other churches--we are usually out there hangin' by our lonesome church selves. I admire you, Kellie and Natalie for furthering the cause!!!
6 comments:
I'm with you girl. Got my sign up in our front yard--got it from Sherod. I miss seeing you during primary. Where are you during sunday school? :)
Amy, I have a couple of questions for you from a cute girl from my church. It is about your nephews that can sing. How old are they? Where do they live? And any other info your willing to give out. Thanks Marcie.
HEy - Marci - watch out - my daughter has dibs on one of those nephews !!
I ended up with a sign from Rosie for the lawn and discovered it is the only one on our small block of houses. I have a friend who belongs to a different church and they are also trying hard to stop prop8. It's kind of nice to have a common goal with other churches--we are usually out there hangin' by our lonesome church selves. I admire you, Kellie and Natalie for furthering the cause!!!
I did that too! Niiice.
If you've got any extras I'll take one!!!!
Post a Comment