Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Brady!

It's great to be Eight! Brady decided not to have a party this year but instead take the money. So he bought himself a DS. He's in love. We are planning his Baptism for the first weekend in January so the whole family can be here.

9 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Brady!! Congrats on turning 8 and smart move on the DS instead of a party. And Thanks So Much for the yummy dinner Amy. You're a peach and it tasted sooooooo good.

The Graffs said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!!!!

Love Andrew

Memzy said...

I still am in love with the glasses! I can't believe he's 8.

Carskiley said...

Happy Birthday Brady, from Caden

Case said...

Happy Birthday Brady!, from the Stocktons. I think Spencer is rethinking what he should have done for his birthday.

Jonesy said...

Happy Birthday Brady !! Maybe if you bring your DS over - it can call Nathan's out of hiding !! Then again - it might get swallowed into the same black hole ! Maybe you'd better keep it at your house !!

cyndi said...

Okay not to totally change the subject. . . .But is someone getting a group together for Twilight? I realy don't want to go by myself. But I totally would, just because I am dying to see it! I miss you all. I totally showed up at IHOP last week and no one was there LOL me and Berto had breakfast together :)

Okay I can't believe Brady is 8 I swear he was just 4. Good move on the DS. The DS get lot's of use at our house. . .

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

Ok Cyndi, Amy and I were there and all alone well we had little Chunk!!! Did you see the time change to 10 am?? Anyway, Happy B-Day Brady seems just yesterday you came and hung out with Abby every Wednesday night. You two were tight!!!

caalaina said...

Brady- Happy Birthday. You are finally 8 WOW! I hope you had a great day!