Friday, November 14, 2008

Fava Foto Friday Hawaii 2004

Robert and I in Hawaii 4 years ago. Thirty mins. before we left for the airport we found out we were Pregs. with Chunky. Lucky I NEVER get sick from being Pregs, so it didn't effect the trip. We met the Luthi's (who had just moved to Texas) in Hawaii and had a great time.

6 comments:

Holly Child said...

Hey Amy!!! I got your blog address from Alisa!

How fun to check in on your family! You look great! And your boys are just adorable! Hope you're doing well!

Here's my blog address:
www.hollychild.typepad.com

Holly (Martin) Child :o)

Race Fam said...

Brad and I have a picture just like that, we took it from our balcony too. Except we took it ourselves and you can see Brad's arm trying to reach out far to take the picture. Most of our Hawaii pictures have his arm in it. Maybe we should have asked someone to take the pictures for us?

Christa said...

What a neat place to get great news!! Sam and I also have a picture like that in Hawaii from our honeymoon!

Memzy said...

My favorite part about that pic is how the Turkey walks on water. I don't remember you finding that out right before. That's RAD!

Carol said...

Love the picture!! You guys are still as cute as the day you were married.

Anonymous said...

Amy-
I am extremely impressed that first on your list of favorite things is your husband. Nice.