The kids are going through withdrawal without all the fun cousins around. You never know what's going to happen next when the Farnsworths come to visit...spontaneous entertainment! Thanks for visiting and for all the home improvement projects now completed! Woo hoo!
5 comments:
looks like fun! feels like we haven't seen you guys for awhile we do live so far away!!
Soo much fun. I love Marci's haircut and I've seen Twilight again too. I'm not ashamed.
The kids are going through withdrawal without all the fun cousins around. You never know what's going to happen next when the Farnsworths come to visit...spontaneous entertainment! Thanks for visiting and for all the home improvement projects now completed! Woo hoo!
LOVED the pictures. Fun to see Marci and her darling kids. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome back!! Looks like a nice place to be! I bet the weather was nice.
Post a Comment