Friday, November 21, 2008

We were bitten!!!

Our Bella showed up at the movie last night. We had no idea who had her and then she showed up on Cyndi's door yesterday. She kept watch over theater 7 while we watched the movie. The movie was as good as it could have been, (except for Jasper or Willy Wonka as I call him, what were they thinking?) it was never going to meet our standards all the way. But we had a great time. Everyday I'm grateful for the Wonderful girlfriends that I am blessed to have. Till the next midnight showing.....
Standing in line for the movie with Bella.
Haley and Christa with Bella.
Kellie waiting for the Movie.

10 comments:

Carol said...

Hilarious! You guys crack me up. Can't wait to see it myself.

Memzy said...

Can I steal those pictures? I forgot to take some. It turns out I LOVED it.

Br Boys said...

I'll consider them stolen!

Jonesy said...

That is SUCH a flattering picture - maybe you can come to my house tomorrow morning and take one while I'm actually asleep !

Case said...

Sooooo..... I guess I should probably read this book now and then see the movie.

cyndi said...

uhm I am stealing them too I might actually blog today. . .I know I know

caalaina said...

It's good to see the our model Bella in pink. Looks like a lot of fun.

the speers said...

Hi...this is Cyndi's sister...she told me about Bella and to look at your blog for pics!...I wanted to pee my pants I was laughing so hard!!...she didn't tell me she was headless though! :D lol

cyndi said...

SO I totally don't have your email address-- what's up with that? Anyway could you email me @
cbcreations4u@gmail.com

I have a favor to ask of your or your hubby if you are up for it-- don't worry it isn't tooo scary ;)

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

could you please warn me next time you take a picture??!!